Komatsu America has completed its acquisition of Joy Global. Retaining its headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Joy Global will be renamed Komatsu Mining Corp. and operate as a subsidiary of Komatsu. The transaction adds more than 10,000 people to the team, bringing the company’s global total to more than 57,000 employees.
- Guest Blog: 7 Ways Sonetics Customers Use Wireless Communication
- Preventing Trench Collapse and Caught-In Incidents
- Microtrencher Attachment Cuts Costs, Improves ROI on Fiber Job Sites
- HammerHead Trenchless launches remote-controlled 22-ton winch at ICUEE
- Guest Blog: Revolutionizing Hard Rock Drilling with All Terrain Technology