Komatsu America has completed its acquisition of Joy Global. Retaining its headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Joy Global will be renamed Komatsu Mining Corp. and operate as a subsidiary of Komatsu. The transaction adds more than 10,000 people to the team, bringing the company’s global total to more than 57,000 employees.
- Cover Story: Company’s Offerings Continue to Grow as Customers’ Needs Increase
- Profile: Colorado’s Diversified Underground Sees Revenue Growth Every Year by Adding Services
- Best Advice of 2017: Words of Wisdom from Eight Successful Contractors
- Year in Review: A Look at the Best Photos of 2017
- All-Terrain Directional Drill Optimizes Downhole Performance in Hard Rock