Dust Control Technology has changed its name to BossTek to better reflect all of the company’s product lines. Headquartered in Peoria, Illinois, the company maintains a domestic rental fleet of industrial-strength misting cannons of all sizes for dust and odor suppression.
- Profile: REM Directional Moves From Traditional Excavation to Directional Drilling
- Cover Story: Contractor Builds by Taking on the Difficult Jobs
- Pipe Bursting Equipment - RODDIE lateral pipe bursting machine
- Success Stories: Horizontal Directional Drilling and Boring
- Tips From The Pros: All-Terrain Technology