John Clugston, owner of JLC Underground, based in Martin, Michigan, has proven his crews can get any job done despite running into different challenges ranging from hard ground, tree roots and rocks. The contractor, who started his business after his former employer shut down operations, has grown his company to include 12 directional boring machines made by manufacturers including Ditch Witch, now that get used for a wide range of jobs including installing fiber optic cable lines for communication utilities.
Most Popular Videos
- Guest Blog: 7 Ways Sonetics Customers Use Wireless Communication
- Preventing Trench Collapse and Caught-In Incidents
- Microtrencher Attachment Cuts Costs, Improves ROI on Fiber Job Sites
- HammerHead Trenchless launches remote-controlled 22-ton winch at ICUEE
- Guest Blog: Revolutionizing Hard Rock Drilling with All Terrain Technology