John Panetta, owner of Panetta Excavating in Blanchester, Ohio, gives an overview of a recent project his company took on. He goes over the details of preparing a site to be paved for a parking lot, including the demolition of several structures, removing undesirable soil, and the challenge of finding a sewer main and lateral they didn’t know existed. Listen in for more details on his plans for storm drainage, aggregate placement, and the rest of the considerations for this site.
Most Popular Videos
- Profile: REM Directional Moves From Traditional Excavation to Directional Drilling
- Cover Story: Contractor Builds by Taking on the Difficult Jobs
- Pipe Bursting Equipment - RODDIE lateral pipe bursting machine
- Success Stories: Horizontal Directional Drilling and Boring
- Tips From The Pros: All-Terrain Technology