John Panetta, owner of Panetta Excavating in Blanchester, Ohio, gives an overview of a recent project his company took on. He goes over the details of preparing a site to be paved for a parking lot, including the demolition of several structures, removing undesirable soil, and the challenge of finding a sewer main and lateral they didn’t know existed. Listen in for more details on his plans for storm drainage, aggregate placement, and the rest of the considerations for this site.
Most Popular Videos
- Guest Blog: 7 Ways Sonetics Customers Use Wireless Communication
- Preventing Trench Collapse and Caught-In Incidents
- Microtrencher Attachment Cuts Costs, Improves ROI on Fiber Job Sites
- HammerHead Trenchless launches remote-controlled 22-ton winch at ICUEE
- Guest Blog: Revolutionizing Hard Rock Drilling with All Terrain Technology