Replacing underground electrical lines throughout Southern California is big business that requires some big-time equipment. Watch how crews at California Boring negotiate the rocky San Diego soil conditions using directional drilling and learn the steps the company takes to meet their clients' expectations.
Most Popular Videos
- Guest Blog: 7 Ways Sonetics Customers Use Wireless Communication
- Preventing Trench Collapse and Caught-In Incidents
- Microtrencher Attachment Cuts Costs, Improves ROI on Fiber Job Sites
- HammerHead Trenchless launches remote-controlled 22-ton winch at ICUEE
- Guest Blog: Revolutionizing Hard Rock Drilling with All Terrain Technology