With its low-weight design and low-resistance profile, the Beavertail allows for more efficient fluid-mixing capabilities down-hole, requiring less horsepower for rotation. It features a replaceable, hardened-steel Allen-head nozzle for flow flexibility and consistent carbide Shark teeth for improved life.
Most Popular Videos
- Guest Blog: 7 Ways Sonetics Customers Use Wireless Communication
- Preventing Trench Collapse and Caught-In Incidents
- Microtrencher Attachment Cuts Costs, Improves ROI on Fiber Job Sites
- HammerHead Trenchless launches remote-controlled 22-ton winch at ICUEE
- Guest Blog: Revolutionizing Hard Rock Drilling with All Terrain Technology