With its low-weight design and low-resistance profile, the Beavertail allows for more efficient fluid-mixing capabilities down-hole, requiring less horsepower for rotation. It features a replaceable, hardened-steel Allen-head nozzle for flow flexibility and consistent carbide Shark teeth for improved life.
Most Popular Videos
- Profile: REM Directional Moves From Traditional Excavation to Directional Drilling
- Cover Story: Contractor Builds by Taking on the Difficult Jobs
- Pipe Bursting Equipment - RODDIE lateral pipe bursting machine
- Success Stories: Horizontal Directional Drilling and Boring
- Tips From The Pros: All-Terrain Technology