Dig-It Excavating of Cassopolis, Michigan, has only one hydroexcavation unit, but the company is putting it to use often and are finding that it’s a service that will likely grow. Owner Dervin Witmer explains that the hydrovac unit, a Vactor 2100, is often used at the sand pit of a local trucking company to clean out its conveyer belt when sand fills it.
Most Popular Videos
- Guest Blog: 7 Ways Sonetics Customers Use Wireless Communication
- Preventing Trench Collapse and Caught-In Incidents
- Microtrencher Attachment Cuts Costs, Improves ROI on Fiber Job Sites
- HammerHead Trenchless launches remote-controlled 22-ton winch at ICUEE
- Guest Blog: Revolutionizing Hard Rock Drilling with All Terrain Technology