Dig-It Excavating of Cassopolis, Michigan, has only one hydroexcavation unit, but the company is putting it to use often and are finding that it’s a service that will likely grow. Owner Dervin Witmer explains that the hydrovac unit, a Vactor 2100, is often used at the sand pit of a local trucking company to clean out its conveyer belt when sand fills it.
Most Popular Videos
- Cover Story: Company’s Offerings Continue to Grow as Customers’ Needs Increase
- Profile: Colorado’s Diversified Underground Sees Revenue Growth Every Year by Adding Services
- Best Advice of 2017: Words of Wisdom from Eight Successful Contractors
- Year in Review: A Look at the Best Photos of 2017
- All-Terrain Directional Drill Optimizes Downhole Performance in Hard Rock