Dig-It Excavating of Cassopolis, Michigan, has only one hydroexcavation unit, but the company is putting it to use often and are finding that it’s a service that will likely grow. Owner Dervin Witmer explains that the hydrovac unit, a Vactor 2100, is often used at the sand pit of a local trucking company to clean out its conveyer belt when sand fills it.
Most Popular Videos
- Profile: REM Directional Moves From Traditional Excavation to Directional Drilling
- Cover Story: Contractor Builds by Taking on the Difficult Jobs
- Pipe Bursting Equipment - RODDIE lateral pipe bursting machine
- Success Stories: Horizontal Directional Drilling and Boring
- Tips From The Pros: All-Terrain Technology