With five locations and a service area that spans 22 states, The Underground Detective relies on a wide array of locating equipment to help keep its customers safe. Learn how technicians coordinate with project owners and the various technologies — from ground penetrating radar to the latest electromagnetic locating tools — that are used in the first line of defense against marked and unmarked utilities.
Most Popular Videos
- Guest Blog: 7 Ways Sonetics Customers Use Wireless Communication
- Preventing Trench Collapse and Caught-In Incidents
- Microtrencher Attachment Cuts Costs, Improves ROI on Fiber Job Sites
- HammerHead Trenchless launches remote-controlled 22-ton winch at ICUEE
- Guest Blog: Revolutionizing Hard Rock Drilling with All Terrain Technology